The Lucille W. Gorman Inter-Generational Community Center
The Lucille W. Gorham Inter-Generational Community Center (IGCC) was founded with the purpose of providing quality services that empower positive changes across generations- regardless of age, race, creed, religion, economic status, or educational level. We provide services in the area of education, health and wellness, community engagement, partnership, resources, and economic development.
We hope to:
- Promote independence and self-sufficiency among the residents of West Greenville and Pitt County
- Enrich living and social conditions
- Increase economic development and community involvement
- Improve and advocate educational opportunities
- Stimulate health awareness and provide outreach networks
- IGCC has already made a significant difference in the community with our support and presence.